View Single Post
Old 12.10.2012, 05:01 PM   #8
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
"NYC G&F" is osme ol' folk bullshit.

kidding...

Rob I love you. That's awesome that you still have SY stuff that is hitting you like new a decade later.

I've always been a huge huge huge fan of NYCG&F (the album). I actually had some random SY albums/singles in high school, but it wasn't until right before NYCG&F was released that I fell hard in love with the band. Started buying every album and VHS and single and side-project and book etc I could find. So that was the first album they put out where they were MY FAVORITE band y'know? Becuase of that there is always this really special link I have to that album. It was the first SY album I had that "looking forward to" feeling and got on day one (vinyl and CD!) and it still blows my mind -- the whole album not just that song.