View Single Post
Old 01.17.2015, 05:43 AM   #293
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
copy/paste from what I wrote to the Low mailing list:

Before I give you tonight's setlist, here's some more details about the Antwerpen show on Sunday. This will be the 15 year celebration party of Duyster, a radio program on the Belgian channel Studio Brussel, which is the best station in the world as far as I know. At least far better than any channel in the Netherlands. I hardly ever listen to the radio, but if I am, it's StuBru.
The whole evening will be broadcast live from the Trix Bar, from 8PM until midnight (timezone is GMT +1). You should be able to stream from http://radioplus.be/#/stubru or check http://stubru.be/duyster But it would be great if someone could record it from the airwaves somehow too. Any volunteers?

Low is scheduled for 21u35. So I assume their full set will be broadcast live, but don't blame me if that won't happen.

And here's the setlist from tonight's show in Maastricht (16/1/2015):
No Comprende
Plastic Cup
On My Own
Holy Ghost
Monkey
Death of a Salesman
Pissing
Especially Me
When I go Deaf
Point Of Disgust
Words
Spanish Translation
Just Make It Stop
Landslide
(encore)
Dinosaur Act
Murderer

Very nice venue, an old factory hall (the name translates as musicfoundry). I'll definitely visit that place again. Highlights: the new songs! I usually need to hear them a couple of times before I'll like them, but Landslide and especially Spanish Translation are beautiful. And besides those the usual like Words and Deaf and Murderer.
My recording turned out very fine, at least the parts I've heard of it so far.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|