View Single Post
Old 11.03.2013, 07:25 AM   #36372
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Whiskey and cacaine.

Cacaine indeed! That stuff is caca.

-Makes you drink waaaaaaay more than your body can handle. Which is poisonous.

-It's expensive.

-All one can think about all night is "más cacaína por favor"

-Makes your dick numb. *Terrible* This alone should dissuade people.

-It conditions you like an experimental dog: years and years after last having snorted it, the simple mention of the stuff makes my nose tingle. Heavy users who talk about it want to go take a shit instead. Woof-woof, Pavlov.

-Brings out the worst in people. You'll never see two stoners fight each other over the last hit of the roach--but two cokeheads growling like animals over the last scrap off the knife? All the fucking time. Greed & misery.

-It narrows your perception into a fucking tunnel.

-Makes you think you're having a smart conversation while everyone is just actually spewing incoherent motormouth gibberish only held together by syntax. Okay, this might be a plus in a social situation, but still, highly inaccurate.

-May not be meth, but it's still a hard drug. Addictive as fuck.

-For all the empty pleasure of the night before, the depression that follows is really fucking shit. I've known people who had to keep snorting just to avoid falling into a suicidal gloom. "Cacaine" indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
how did it go?

I bet you his liver hurts, his jaw hurts, and he wants to hide in bed with the curtains closed for the next 24 hours. Poor Joaquín!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|