Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 07:19 AM   #272
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
I loved NWW. I was right at the front and it was so cool to see all the weird shit they used to make the noise. At the end my 'friend' passed out and was all over the place so we had to take him out and lose our place in the crowd which was shit.

I didn't really like the first set of vocals at the beggining, I just wanted him to shut up, but the rapping was cool. I recognised Two Shaves and a Shine bass riff but it was all good.

Favorite bands in no order were Dinosaur Jr (twice), Sonic Youth, Skaters, Melvins, Blood Stereo

I was abit dissapointed with Double Leopards and pissed about missing Bardo Pond but thankfully I saw them in Nottingham the week before. Overall an amazing weekend, doubt there will ever be a line up that good again which is pretty depressing
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|