Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11.22.2009, 02:13 PM   #36
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
I find it interesting that my dreams are in colour yet still the most recurring colours are black and white! There are also random celebrity cameos in my dreams quite often. The weirdest dreams however are the ones that affect my waking life. I had a few of them. Once I dreamt that I just so happened to stand on rail tracks and a train was rushing my way. When I saw the train I woke up but I somehow mentally still was within my dream. So I got out of bed and waited for a train to pass by so I can cross the tracks and get wherever I intended to go (I have no fucking clue). After a minute of waiting in front of my bed in complete darkness I came to myself and thought "What the fuck am I doing here?"

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|