Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11.13.2009, 10:32 AM   #24
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
the other night I had a dream where I was in a house in the ghetto hiding out from something, I have no idea what it was. my parents and a bunch of little kids were hiding with me, and someone ran in the house and said SHE'S COMING SHE'S COMING so I bolted upstairs and hid on the balcony porch thing. downstairs I heard multiple gunshots. I tried to escape by jumping off of the porch balcony thing but just as I was hanging off the railing she shot me in the head. I could feel the blood dripping down my face, and it was really cold for some reason.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|