View Single Post
Old 09.18.2006, 11:08 AM   #150
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
seriously, quasimoto (madlib's best work) is great and everything but saying madlib is better than nas is just idiotic, madlib has never and never will make a record of the calibre of illmatic, his lyrics are entertaining but he's a beat maker, he's not by any stretch of the imagination a lyricist on a par with nas. it's a shame nas never will reach the heights of his first album again either though.

anyway, for the record, i agree with the guy who started this thread. speaking for myself, biggie and nas, or any of the best rappers have far more intricate, inventive and interesting lyrics than bob dylan. bob dylan's music has never struck a chord with me though.

this arguement has gone on too long for me to be that bothered to join in, but it is further confirmation, as if any were needed, that most people on this board have absolutely no clue about music.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|