View Single Post
Old 08.16.2007, 05:21 PM   #8
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by startur
songs with potential (in my opinion):

1975: Love Is The Drug (Roxy Music) covered by Kylie - could be amazingly catchy if done right
1977: Sound & Vision (David Bowie) covered by Franz Ferdinand - could be cool
1978: Teenage Kicks (The Undertones) covered by The Raconteurs - i honestly can't picture this
1996: No Diggity (Blackstreet) covered by Klaxons - interesting
2002: Like I Love You (Justin Timberlake) covered by Maximo Park - i would like to hear what maximo park can do with this

this was the only one i thought might be interesting because i loved the original when i was younger, unlike all the other songs chosen - I mean DRINKIN IN LA???? im sure there were better songs that year

edit: its no surprise that franz ferdinand are doing bowie - theyre nothing more than a poor imitation with a raised eyebrow. those smart arses need to die
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|