View Single Post
Old 01.23.2008, 11:59 AM   #42
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91

Atsonicpark does not know it all. How could he leave off Japanese hair metal group Loudness?

ROCK'N'ROLL CRAZY NIGHTS...
YOU ARE THE HEEEERO TONIGHT

i was going to say "loudness dooooood!!!" but i hesitated.

once, i was talking to some guy who had a fair grasp about underground music and i was talking about the boredoms and ruins and amt and melt-banana, fairly common shit in this side of the world; i mentioned something about them being obscure and cult-like by design and he replied by saying "true, the only band out of those who have really made it is loudness". i'm still wondering why i didn't burst out laughing at that same moment.

--

anyway, i myself keep a list of bands to check out and i rather appreciate a list from someone (especially in this board) who i may know their musical taste and can, to a certain extent trust. i then look for something to download and listen to myself.

with the internet, all you need is to type (or copy paste, lazy fucks!) a band name and you'll find, at least a label site and an official site and/or myspace.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|