View Single Post
Old 07.28.2019, 10:27 PM   #42393
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
cigarettes increase testosterone and destroy estrogen so dont start smoking
lol, of course

We were having a discussion about sexuality and trans people - and despite what you'd have thought you'd get from a bunch of teenagers, we were actually all very polite and respectful of each other.

[I feel like there should be a NSFW disclaimer here. None of you guys care? Whatever, I do.]

Someone (who at least considers themselves straight) said that they've realised they'd definitely sleep with a trans person - but the thing they were confused about was that they'd go with both mtf and ftm trans people. So we were discussing how that tied into their sexuality. (I think straight is still the best thing to call it - they reiterated that it was femininity that they were attracted to, and so any ftm guy would have to be pretty twinkish for them. This is where the comment about doing it with me came in.)

I gave them the semi-serious comment that a butt's a butt, and then we moved onto talking about how love and sex is a give and take thing. There's another guy who said he'd sleep with a trans girl, but he kept saying he was really grossed out by dicks - and I totally agree! Dicks are gross. The best proposal we could come up with is that you'd end up giving them some inspiration and let them play with themselves.

On the whole, the whole conversation was uplifting - if I do end up settling on a feminine identity, then anyone I got intimate with would have to be in the middle ground between people who think "ew, a tranny" and fetishistic chasers. Fortunately, I think the middle ground might be larger than I thought
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|