View Single Post
Old 08.23.2007, 06:32 PM   #2203
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
A couple of years ago I was at a antique shop here in Omaha (The Fairmont Creamery), they have all sorts of things, and are quite expensive, especially their oddities (which they have plenty of). One of their big draws is Soviet memorabilia, pins, coins, posters, pictures, badges, etc. For whatever reason, the hammer and sickle are prevalent in this building. Anyway, they had a large pennant/poster commemorating the USSR's 1960 European Championship, it had results from all of their games in the tournament, and some other text that I couldn't read, all sorts of pictures, including some of Mr. Yashin.

I could kick myself for not buying it. One wonders how it ended up at the Fairmont Creamery.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|