View Single Post
Old 03.21.2019, 08:07 AM   #103
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Oof.

Just kidding - I know it's a stupid name, but sometimes you just want to mope about and listen to music that *gulp* expresses your feelings. And for that purpose it's excellent.
(Admission - last year for a queer ball I went to, you had to dress up with some theme and I essentially appeared in Gerard Way cosplay.)

Look, I get what you're saying, but it's not. Kevin himself admits that it's from a really terrible movie, and they even wanted to change it in ~1988.

Amazing how they went from being a mediocre band with a shit name to an astonishing band with a shit name.

Nah, I disagree.
Good band name, Kevin doesn’t know what he’s talking about, and their early work might be an acquired taste, but it’s a taste I’ve acquired.

their most recent album (m b v) is their worst, even though it’s still good.

And the band name works.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|