View Single Post
Old 07.10.2016, 07:14 PM   #49265
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Geneviève wears Dior. Margaret wears Trésor. Mary Jo wears Lauren, but you don’t wear no perfume. Deborah wears Clinique. Marianne wears Mystique. Judith wears Shalimar, but you don’t wear no perfume. That’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you.

Anna wears CK1. Jeanie wears Opium. Trisha wears No. 5, but you don’t wear no perfume. Susan wears St. Laurent. Janie wears L’Air du Temps. Kristin wears Davidoff, but you don’t wear no perfume. That’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you.

"The olfactory sense is the sense that most strongly evokes memories of the past". Well... SCREW THE PAST.

That’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you.

Geneviève wears Hermès. Annabelle wears Arpège. Betty Lee wears Guérlain, but you don’t wear no perfume. Katie wears Giorgio. Lily wears Moschino. Jenna wears Kenneth Cole, but you don’t wear no perfurme. That’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you.

Carol wears Cacharel. Lana wears Tommy Girl. Cynthia wears J’Adore, but you don’t wear no perfume. Jennifer wears Céline. Laura wears Armani. Deborah wears Polo Sport, but you don’t wear no perfume. Gina wears Vera Wang. Sheila wears Helmut Lang. Dinah wears Oxygène, but you don’t wear no perfume. Jody wears Gaultier. Peggy wears Jean Patou. Stella wears Lagerfeld, but you don’t wear no perfume.

That’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why I want to spend my life with you, that’s why, that’s why, that’s why, that’s why, that’s why, that’s why, that’s why, that’s why.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|