Thread: New Pixies
View Single Post
Old 05.12.2011, 12:29 PM   #18
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
how can anyone not realise its going to be shit? how can the pixies themselves not realise its going to be shit? there is no way. no. way.
i think the pixies themselves realise it's going to be shit. but they also realise that other people don't realise it's going to be shit. and therefore also realise that they will get a lot of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
wow. a new pixies album. i cant wait to go to the cd shop, if its still open by then, and purchase it. then i cant wait to get home, and sit in my room and insert the disc into the cd player. omg. i wonder what track 7 will be like? or track 8? omg. im going to sit there and stare at the wall and listen to the whole album in order. omg. i wonder what the lyrics to track 4 will be about? i wonder what the riffs will be like. things in my life are finally going to make sense when i'm just like sitting there and the pixies are playing and its like -yes. yes. i'll listen to the thing the whole way through while staring at the cover art. then im going to take a gun and shoot myself in the face. omg.

you need to spend blahblahblah
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|