View Single Post
Old 09.22.2011, 09:20 AM   #15160
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Hellraiser 7/10

the trailer is a lot better than the film itself. I did like that scene where the man pushing the mattress sort of.. imitated the woman sleeping with frank. I found it very hard to care much about any of the characters. There was no depth to any of them at all. The reasons for what every character does in this film seemed very silly to me. Though, for some reason I can't help but say I enjoyed it to some extent. Also, I find it strange that "Pinhead" is the only character I've seen on the posters for the film, the one that gets mentioned the most, and yet I only remember seeing him in (at best) 4 scenes which weren't very long. ha..

I disagree. The first Hellraiser to me is an absolutely perfect movie. I've watched it so many times. I love it.