View Single Post
Old 08.10.2012, 12:25 PM   #59
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
So...? Which one is a/the "side-project" these days?

I guess its a big deal because it should be some newish-uncharted territory for him. I am interested in it. Also, T can most of the time be trusted with his musical aesthetics. He has good sense in what to take up musically. Most of us have learned this and appreciate this aspect. Like someone already said.. He is a skilled and developed musician. He should be allowed to do whatever he chooses.

I dont think we need to worry about T having mid-life crises (musically) until there are Jemina Pearl/AWK Dubstep albums all over Ecstatic Peace.com

At that point, it'll be my time to shed this earthly husk. But let us forget these gastly nightmares and give us the heavy skronk!
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|