View Single Post
Old 02.17.2020, 07:05 PM   #113
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
guest is the only person who has made any sort of coherent considered point in the last few pages. symbol man then goes on to accuse a queer person of baiting homophobia and completely removing their agency of thought cause HE'S the rational one and everyone else just has an ideological agenda! This makes me understand more how he cannot understand my points at all also, so that is actually reassuring. He is so constrained to ideology while also trying to reject it. It all ends up landing in the "rational middle", never really standing for anything. Never even attempting to understand things from other people's worldview, and ultimately never truly understanding why someone like Trump can win the presidency. Much easier to write me off as a radical even when I'm making sense and represent the viewpoint of a large amount of people. The people that will fulfill your David and Goliath fantasy of taking down the bad guy. I dunno.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|