View Single Post
Old 08.23.2010, 11:15 AM   #32881
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
Ah thanks, our recordings suck man. Tho low fi ones hit harder and do our live show more justice...but its just alittle TOO dirty ya know? then hot damn and storms are more polished, from our debut, but the music is kinda soft and vocals a bit too loud, in my opinion, doesnt do our live show justice.

We're saving up now to record soon hopefully, but we're def one of those bands that suffer from recordings. We've yet to find a good engineer/studio that isnt crazy expensive.

But thanks man, I look forward to being able to share a solid release of ours with you guys one day!

Agreed I see the potential hopefully you guys get the right engineer. The right man at the boards makes a huge difference cause you guys don't lack the talent. Plus I think it's big that you already have original songs that are likable. I remember the first time I saw Aerosmith they were backing up our local heroes but our buddies only played covers and I argued with my buddies the whole way home that night that Aerosmith was going to make it and not our buddies. In the end I won that argument.