View Single Post
Old 11.09.2007, 07:46 PM   #48
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yes, pr-tlc is a very long record, i like the more kraut moments of it, i guess, and, to me at least, the so so to bad songs go by quite quickly and unnoticeable.

i myself think that the fact that the person behind the music is a jerk doesn't affect the his/her talents and skills, so i tend to separate the person from the music (and seriously, who can say they listen to music done 100% exclusively by nice people?). mark e smith is an asshole, and an entertaining one at that.

and for the record, not only are sonic youth fans of the fall, the are also greatly influenced by them, if not overtly, they are in many details.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|