View Single Post
Old 02.25.2018, 02:26 PM   #8941
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's horrible isn't it? You watch what happens on the pitch and its the best entertainment imaginable, but look behind the scenes and it's as rancid as can be. But I suppose that's part of its interest.
oh no! not for me anyway. i can now watch more live games! these days i get a chance to pick and choose from 6 live game slots whereas originally it was 1, then 2, then 3....

the open matchdays give me the chance to see teams other than bayern. because if all games happen at once i’ll watch bayern. but now... i saw 3 games this weekend (could have seen 4 if i wanted) and enjoyed a look at the whole table. the most fun actually was leipzig-koln because koln is fighting relegation and leipzig was going for 2nd place and blam, ha ha ha.

guess i can always go to watching just 1 per weekend as an option but it’s nice to have the choice of more
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|