View Single Post
Old 04.10.2012, 02:35 PM   #1243
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i get "free' espn3 with my internet and i might subscribe to foxsoccer2go (online) at the tune of only $20/month, turn on/off at will. but cable? fuck cable.

i mentioned the channel cuz i figured you could go to a bar that offers it-- which is what i'll don't get "goltv" (satellite only). but checking schedules, game is 40 minutes earlier than man city, so i doubt you'll be available ha ha.

mlb puts me to sleep! some day you'll have to explain to me what makes it entertaining for you. i know the rules and all, but i still find it ultra-dull to watch.

It's a monthly package and we don't really get bars here showing anything but English football but there's plenty of ways of watching it illegally online. I just never seem to know how.

RE MLB, It took a while but I love it. Saying that, there aren't many sports I can't watch. Horse racing's about the only one I can't be arsed with. I'm in NYC at the beginning of May and I'll be going to see the Mets play the Diamondbacks. I'm used to watching baseball laying in bed with a cup of tea. It'll be interesting contrasting that with sitting in the cold night air eating hotdogs.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|