View Single Post
Old 06.28.2013, 09:50 AM   #3296
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
!@#$%!, hombre, Scolari tampoco es tonto, eh?
There's not going to be much tactical play, anyway.

I was going to bring up this whole discussion about the tactical sophistication (or the lack thereof) of international football versus club football, but I have things to do and probably so do you.

ha ha, true, his anti-football tactics are smart (fouling to stop the counterattacks and give time to reposition).

and you're right of course that international teams don't have the time to develop strong tactical profiles unless maybe they all come from one or two teams and have compatible coaches. which i think is the case with spain/barcelona but it's harder for south american teams.

but you're wrong in this-- i don't have anything to do today except for lying in bed and scratching my armpits. ha! well i have some minor errands but it's friday morning and it's summer and it's going to be a scorching hot day.

okay, maybe i have to go buy beer. duty!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|