View Single Post
Old 10.17.2008, 06:25 PM   #111
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
still no rail man!!!!!

after fujis great race and highly controversial again... lewis penalised for trying to outbrake someone at the first corner???? i mean why wasnt 10 others penalised then????? massa done for hitting lewis...yes, totally right..

bourdais done for not jumping out of his car, disappearing into thin air and having the absolute gall to be on the same section of road as massa... a fucking joke!!!!

anyway onto china...

another top race for another great season...

now, lewis and massa are begining to step up a gear with their quest for the cup but some sparks are gonna fly and im so hoping bmw waltzes past them laughing in thier nomexes...

my prediction...

1. kubica
2. kimi
3. alonso
4. piquet
5. vettel
6. massa (after collinding with lewis)
7. webber
8. rosberg

12. lewis (after avoiding death by driving up an escape road after ,massa lunges at him death race 2000 style, but gets a stop and go penalty for cutting corner and another for speeding in the pitlane, suffers a puncture and has to stop under a safety car and thus is penalised further.)

if that happens, or similar, kubica could well be in for a championship...ive said that since day 1 tho....
i love the way bmw are keeping so modest about it all and so too is robert... he is a man of some class, he knows he is good but has the decency to do his talking on the track, unlike many others.. f1 needs kubica to be champion this year!!!!!!