View Single Post
Old 11.09.2019, 04:01 AM   #7433
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Young and naïve swings at one in the dirt
Oh, come the fuck on. You're backpedalling because you can't win this argument. "I was just joking around!" Yeah, and thanks to your beloved president, that's our entire fucking system right now.
A high-profile former Breitbart reporter (and paedophilia apologist) urged violence against journalists. Within hours, there was a shooting at a newspaper. He called it a joke. This is what the world has become.

Quote:
On a serious note, our electoral system is perfect!
That's like saying a car crash is perfect because you were in it.

Quote:
Maybe you need to be an American to understand?
It seems like the sort of thing I'd only 'understand' if I was a Kool-Aid drinking boomer like you.

Quote:
This same system produced our first black President!!!
Really? And not the fact that Obama won by almost ten million votes, with the largest popular-vote count in American history? I swear to god, get your messaging straight.

Isn't it, like, 3am in Texas? WTF are you doing awake?
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|