View Single Post
Old 11.08.2019, 06:53 PM   #7428
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
The article you got that source from has since been deleted, Bytor. Because it's absolute bullshit.

1. While the total number of counties in the US may be correct, the 'Hillary only won 57' is completely wrong. The Associated Press found that Clinton won 487 counties, which, while still a small proportion, is a lot more than the '57' you claim.
2. This one's almost true, it was actually 45-17. (Considering your fetishistic attachment to Trump's status as the 45th President, you should love this.)
3. She did, yes. Cue the massive cognitive disconnect.
4. Brooklyn is called Kings County, FYI. And Clinton actually only received 1,670,026 more votes in those counties. There's another million votes across the rest of the country that she won in.
5. New York City encompasses 302 square miles, so even less than that.
6. But - and this is a point that's so blindingly obvious that you have to be a moron (either deliberately or naturally) not to understand it - people are more important than area. Yes, there are some large states (by area) that voted for Trump. But they're largely empty, and have more cows than people.

People should be equally represented (and if you disagree with that statement, you're authoritarian). How can anyone claim that a system's fair when a vote from Wyoming is worth three times as much as one from Texas?

Answer me that, unless you're too senile to do so.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|