View Single Post
Old 05.23.2019, 05:15 AM   #2793
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
christ man.

not sure what you’re going on about really but it can’t be my choice of tv in my own home in my own time, can it? can it?

Another endorsement for The Leftovers

Of course it's symbols decision whether he wants to watch it or not, but giving up after glancing at 3 episodes (and a very unrepresentative scene) is a shame. I wasn't sure myself to begin with but by the end of S1 I was sold. I had problems with bits of it (inevitable in a show like this) but they weren't problems in terms of quality, more like questions and disagreements. (And not enough air-time for Jill) I don't watch a lot of TV but I'd say it's the best I've seen probably since that 1st season of True Detective.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|