View Single Post
Old 05.27.2016, 08:58 AM   #209
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
but if you like projection mapping you should definitely check Amon Tobin's stage for his ISAM tour, if you haven't yet. Especially the second leg of his live dates (ISAM 2.0) when he expanded the whole set. Check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2neUctndyTY

No, I have not seen this. Just did a quick spot-check through the vid and it looks pretty intense. Will certainly be watching through it this evening when I can actually concentrate and "watch" it uninterrupted. Looking forward to it, thanks.

Edit: And to continue thread theme, I actually saw Deftones last night. I know that might be a little cliche and not appreciated around here, but I swear every time I see them lately I can't help but be impressed at how on-point Chino can be. He always will be one of my favorite front-men. He absolutely killed it last night. Solid setlist too. I think 4 Around the Fur tunes in the first 6 or so, and did not even play a song off the new album until like 8 songs in or something like that. No 7 Words though, which was highly saddening.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|