View Single Post
Old 02.14.2011, 05:43 PM   #14088
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

I've always really liked this film ever since it first came out, and it still holds up surprisingly strong. Steve Zahn is quite an underrated actor, he's delivered powerful performances in everything I've seen him in, and this film is no different. The movie is layered with an effectively creepy atmosphere, and gives me somewhat of a chill, no matter how many times I've seen it.

I also think it's quite clever how the plot is handled. You truly feel as if you're going along with the prank of the lead actors, and therefore are actually fearful of the dreadful aftermath. The villain is terrifying, despite the audience having no clue about what he actually looks like for the majority of the film.

Very memorable. Very quotable. A thrill ride from start to finish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Dogtooth- Really interesting movie.

UGH. I absolutely loathed Dogtooth. What a pile of ass wank-fest. Nothing new to see there, as far as I'm concerned.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|