View Single Post
Old 07.11.2016, 03:23 PM   #23
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
either way, one thing is for sure. it is seems to be dividing people at the mom. I have seen on tv today (oh, that fucking brainwashing thingy!) something like a militarized version of BLM walking down the street (dressed similar to beyonce and her dancers from 50th. Super Bowl performance ;-), then cut and people wawing with confederate flags. oh, someone must be happy.

good fact, police in states seems to be militarized big time, they look like a soldiers. i have spent some time in ireland and cops on the streets over there till this very day dont have a guns, just a handcuffs! and cops over here? well 7.65 mm, but I am not sure if they can use it properly, erhm (talking about cops on the streets).

if you have a spare 20 min. watch beginning of richieallen show guys. very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVRXddYfFH0

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|