View Single Post
Old 02.14.2008, 02:46 PM   #12
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
absolute classic. the screaming, the riffing, the albini-ing, the everything about this album rules!

its my favourite pixies album not down to the quality of the songs, doolittle has better songs, not down to the texture of the sounds, bossanova has a much warmer feel. its down to the pure vile nastiness and primevil surge of power that this record unleashes.

i first heard this when i was about 13 or 14 and the moment bone maqchine kicked in i was... what the fuck is this shit??????????????

i had my upbringing in shite pop like most people. i got a load of hair metal from my friends, iron maiden, whitesnake, accy/daccy, joe satriani, fucking randy fucking rhoades and then i heard daydream nation and surfer rosa within a few days of each other.... needlesstosay, the damage was done to me............

broken face still remains one of the most perfect "pop" songs ever. as for river euphrates..... and the rest... a classic...

in fact im going to put it on right now!