View Single Post
Old 03.09.2015, 09:26 PM   #279
secretmonalisa
empty page

secretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's assessecretmonalisa kicks all y'all's asses
Obviously I don't know enough about feminism. When I was in high school and heard that Kim was married to Thurston I thought, "But I thought feminists didn't marry!" And how does royalty fit into the mix? Dutch Princess Christina, whose godfather was Winston Churchill and who lives in London, was born into the House of Lippe. Thurston's recent "Lip" video shows scenes of anti-authority. Eva posted on Facebook a photo of herself holding a sign saying Down with Royalty. Maybe the royals are claiming full rights to the kids who were named after several royals. It reads like a turbulent international romance novel, not just a rock & roll story. Although I'd rather go to a SY concert than read such a steamy story.
secretmonalisa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|