View Single Post
Old 02.02.2015, 07:06 PM   #134
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Cannibal Ox and El-P was a perfect match. i'm upset that he didn't produce anything on the new album, to be honest.

Understandable. It pisses me off too. It was the match of artist and producer that made Cannibal Ox so special. It's like ... A Madvillain sequel that didn't have any Madlib beats. Or a Deltron sequel without Automator, KidKoala, etc.

Why the hell ISN'T El-P on the record? He didn't produce the Gotham shit either, whatever the fuck that was.

It's kinda like buying that "Return of Dr Octagon" album and realizing that it was totally not Dr. Octagon. It was just some fucking live group using canned Keith rhymes. Now that pissed me off. I was not big on music news at the time so I had no idea the project was whack until I bought it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|