View Single Post
Old 05.13.2007, 06:37 PM   #38
nomowish
children of satan

nomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's asses
This album is... Freshman year, Central Islip, three roommates, my first taste of coooold weather and snow, the year nearly everyone in the dormitory knew me as the quiet/unfriendly one, the beginning of my really anti-social years, the year I finally bought Nas' Illmatic, the beginning of my 3-year long Rap buying hiatus, the year I vomited for the first time in yearrrrs, the year I inadvertantly heard one of my roomates fucking a girl while sleeping, the year I'd drink Strawberry Yoohoo and listen to Beck's Sea Change before sleeping, the year Norah Jones was the new Mazzy Star, the year I temporarily thought I was gay, the year I discovered Sonic Youth's Daydream Nation, the year I stopped listening to Is This It?.

You fuckers got it 4 cheap.

Favorite song: Hard to Explain
nomowish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|