View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 03:07 PM   #1
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks to Seb for the idea. Post yrs.

I used to volunteer at SPCA animal clinic walking dogs, because I always felt sorry for humanity plaguing the world and invading the animal kingdom.

When my brother and I were a lot younger, my cat was walking on the top of the fence, and fell over into the neighbors fence where two vicious dogs were intensely barking at him. These dogs could have easily killed my brother and I at the time, but we managed to throw him back over safely and my brother got a few bite marks

One time at my cottage there was a bird flying back to it's nest (under the overhang of the roof) and slammed right into the glass of the back door, and it died. So we were convinced it was the mother of the birds, so we took the nest in for a night and fed the babies warm milk. The next day we found that there was a bird that was flying around the back door, seemingly to look for the nest. We put the nest back and realized that it was actually the mother, so it was all good.