View Single Post
Old 08.27.2013, 11:39 AM   #35577
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I saw the clip and loved it, but there's obviously a difference between a woman doing a strip tease in an art movie that's clearly aimed at (and at the time restricted to) an adult audience and a lapdancing Hannah Montana with a core fan base made up largely of children.

if you saw the face of karate kid you can tell that shit backfired like a splash of urine into a speeding fan, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You're obviously right that sex has always been used to sell pop music but it almost seems now as though pop music has become a way to sell copies of Maxim, or to promote a pop star's latest sex tape. That's why I at least respect Paris Hilton's honesty. She doesn't waste time making records (anymore) and just gets straight down to business, climbing on and off yachts without her knickers.

that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying i'm okay with selling sex outright. as long as it's good sex for sale, and not some spastic atrocity to cover up a painful lack of talent and/or a mental breakdown. problem with celebrities is that they get to have their breakdowns in full view of the public-- i pity the fuckers. but hey, they wanted to be famous.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|