View Single Post
Old 08.26.2013, 03:58 PM   #35564
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
There was a massive purge....sometime ago. threads wear deleted....and I think some people too....

No, you've just posted too much. It only stores your last 500 posts. On my "threads started by" it goes all the way back to may 2007 because I've only started 500 posts in that time span Yours goes back to 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
1. please don't compare "a generation of women" to the filthy cracker seed of billy ray cyrus

2. when michael jackson touched his little weewee, you swooned in approval

Dude, Miley is just representative of what ALL the mainstream chicks have been doing in the past ten years. Class and good taste are completely out of style, whorish displays are in vogue. Women ages 15-35 are seemingly caught up on this nonsense as if it were empowering rather than degrading.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|