Thread: john dwyer...
View Single Post
Old 03.28.2008, 06:26 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
damn this cat's been in a lotta good bands. coachwhips, burmese, pink and brown, the ohshees, zeigenbock kopf, the hospitals, and of course, landed.

so, i was wondering what people think about this dude. a great talent? or just a guy who plays in a lotta good bands?

i might be biased, but judging from his resume, and his solo work in the ohshees, i gotta say this dude is a hell of a musician. landed is one of the best american noise rock bands of all time (and one of my favorite bands), coachwhips's spastic noise punk was great, zeigenbock kopf is hilarious, and burmese is one of the best bands ive heard of recent times.

however, this dude should probably just have stuck with a few bands instead of countless. i mean, hospitals sounds exactly the same to me coachwhips, and seemed pointless. but anyways, dude's got a hell of a resume.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|