View Single Post
Old 01.02.2007, 07:49 PM   #4
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Always good to see new people on the forum and thanks Hip Prest for the update! I've had an awesome Xmas (dispite the fact that I always dread it)...I got this awesome Huge book with every single work by Shakesphere in it (yes I'm a Geek), 'Yes' - A Yoko Ono Retrospective, a case of Guinness and a load of other cool stuff.

New Year we had the most awesome mother of all parties at my house. Unfortunely one of my friends drunkenly let slip to my mother that I occasionally smoke weed (which was greeting with much indifference from my mother)...Doenst really matter though... one of my resolutions is to give up smoking altogether (although I only ever smoke once in awhile, and thats only when i'm drunk Still...)