Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 01.17.2019, 02:10 PM   #62
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
I'm not sure who he is because I'm an imbecilic twat, obvs. So until Neon Neon release a montage concept album compressing his life into short and snappy three minute pop songs I can relate to, I'm oot!
obvs! lol

well he was a kind of robin hood of financial markets ha ha (was robin hood real?)

by inventing the index fund he reduced investment management costs while increasing performance over actively managed mutual funds, so he put more money in the pockets of small investors (e.g. your da, socking away for retirement, or your auntie with the cash in the buscuit tin) who were until then getting fleeced by financial institutions (many still do).

basically, thanks to him, even an imbecilic twat (lol) can invest safely and prosperously without the help of "advisor" leeches. so... yeah. he did good.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|