View Single Post
Old 07.29.2011, 04:56 PM   #15032
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Glen or Glenda?

I really respect Ed Wood, and what he was all about - and I find his life (or at least the little I know of it) to be pretty damn inspiring as well. To me, he's most interesting as a filmmaker in spirit, and in his sheer eagerness to get his work out there.

My biggest problem with the majority of his films is the pacing. My god, is it awful - cult classics or not - I have trouble sitting through even the most infamous of his works. To me, he's kinda like Nick Zedd in that aspect; I can respect what he does, but I don't necessarily like it.

Glen or Glenda on the other hand... I really liked that film. Nothing too amazing, but just weird enough to keep me entertained on a rainy night. I'm still not sure if I could necessarily recommend it though.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|