Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 02.02.2011, 11:55 PM   #3
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
You're welcome, Bytor Peltor.

I sort of understand your disappointment, although from my perspective, i still would consider it good news if they were playing near my town. Having a slight chance of catching at least one of their shows would be totally blissful to me. Hopefully one day they'll finally make it here somehow.

Anyway, i really like "Try to Sleep" very much. The warmness of the song brings a smile to my face, and the sound, seemingly more organic than what they did on "Drums And Guns", makes me think "C'Mon" is gonna be a record with plenty of the elements i enjoy the most about Low. Excellent teaser.

I'm really looking forward to this album. However, i decided not to pre-order yet, just to stay away from the temptation of hearing the stream. This is something i wanna listen to on a decent stereo system rather than on my crappy computer's speakers.