View Single Post
Old 05.21.2018, 08:15 AM   #5
maropi
bad moon rising

maropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgehog
I have a fake and an original. The fake version is remarkably similar. There are only 2 differences which would be hard to spot on ebay unless they posted close up photos. The original front cover has an extra blue border and the LP itself has less dead wax (the sound is slightly better/meatier too, probably because of this), though the etchings are identical. Everything else, even the colour is identical! I tried to upload some photos but had no luck!

Hi Hedhehog, could you check if your original is from Neutral or SST Records?

I thought that the extra blue border was present in the SST version only. That version had the back cover upside down, too.

I have a (supposedly) original Neutral version, bought in the early 90's in NY. It has no extra blue border, and the back cover is upside down (like in the SST version). Some people in Discogs do state the same.

Anyone with an original Neutral version bought in the eighties, could confirm the back cover upside down or not / the extra blue border / the dead wax space?

Exact fakes are shit....

Thanks!
maropi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|