View Single Post
Old 02.01.2018, 11:23 AM   #3653
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
David Byrne Radio Presents: The Beautiful Shitholes

Quote:
The Beautiful Shitholes

I assume I don't have to explain where the shithole reference came from.

Here's a playlist that gives just the smallest sample of the depth and range of creativity that continues to pour out of the countries in Africa and the Caribbean. It is undeniable. Can music help us empathize with its makers?

For me, Trump is not the issue. We know and have known for a long time that he is racist. That is a fact, borne out by plenty of evidence. It's not news — we know what he is.

What is truly disturbing is the Republicans who go along with this person. Their behavior makes them complicit and the same as he is... exactly the same, no difference. Remember that come voting time.

The swells in Davos too — who are happy to get rich off Trump's policies and are more than fine supporting a racist. None of them has risen to condemn his racism and to say that this man does not represent our values as human beings.

Got that off my chest, now maybe I can listen to some music.

Enjoy.

David Byrne

(Click on the link above to listen)

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|