View Single Post
Old 09.12.2010, 02:25 PM   #41
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Ryan has skated for about 22 years now so we know what it's about and who's good or not. I know gavin is not pro material at this point but he has the motivation, style and talent to be there one day. This first contest was just to teach him what the contest scene is about. Like I have said before he's only 8. He competed with kids nearly twice his age and did not give up. He was the only kid his age to even make it through the entire heat. And even though he did not win he had fun. The most fun he has ever had. He even charmed the photographer. I was later told by the photographer to make sure I check the web site cause he took a lot of pics of him during the heat.
@symbol can't see the link right now I'm on my blackberry and videos are shit on this thing but I am not some ignorant mom dressing him in tony hawk clothes prayin hell be the next Ryan Sheckler. That is not "real" skateboarding. Its the ONLY athletic anything I watch so.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|