View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 04:35 AM   #91
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
yeah well, i guess. you just blew my world apart. letting yr partner know or not telling him/her is two different things. one is called cheating and ones called being honest.

now that i think about it, if my girl was honest about wanting to fuck another guy i don't think i would mind that much. shit.....i would watch or even join in. i really wouldn't care, but just be honest with me.

but this has nothing to do with cheating and mainly on the perpective of what a relationship is which differs from person to person.

That's what I'm saying. It's only cheating if it's a lie. Thurston (apparently...) did something that was based around a lie. I'm not gonna bash on him for doing something many have done, WHICH DO NOT make these sort of actions ok. It's just...like Kim said...typical. People should be more open regarding their interests. It makes things way easier in the long run.