View Single Post
Old 12.18.2008, 03:36 PM   #56
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
How can you describe something like that? Some noise is good because it just absolutly pummels, like Whitehouse. Some Noise is good for the sheer freakiness and wierdness of it, like Cock ESP and To Live and Shave in LA. Some Noise can blast you into other dimensions, like the Skaters.

All and all I like Noise a lot. I also hate when people hate on a band like Wolf Eyes, talking about how they put too much stuff out. Maybe so, but I would appreciate a band who puts out a shit load of decent/interesting-amazing stuff, then a band who puts out a good record every three years. Some of the random jam cdr's by Wolf Eyes I have are totally amazing shit that you feel special for being one of the few people to know about.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|