View Single Post
Old 05.06.2009, 09:37 AM   #6286
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
i just watched he wrestler...rourke at the deli was great!...rourke overall was really good...and i think i liked the movie...ill give it some time...but fuck,i feel like aronofsky too easily lapses into melodrama and this is a weakness in most of his films...thats why i think pi is his best because there is nothing melodramatic or cliche (in terms of storytelling; not style, technique, etc.) about it

Amen brother. I thought the Wrestler was pretty good but I didn't realize it had this huge following behind it until recently. It's not THAT good. It's just the Jake "The Snake" segments from Beyond the Mat expanded upon. Requiem for a Dream is amongst the worst films I've ever seen in my life. I don't like Aronofsky. Pi is pretty good though.

I just watched something called COMMA, PREGNANT PAUSE. Some weird art film about cell phones. Features a scene where a guy dressed as a cell phone stares at the sunset and recites every Pokemon character. Kinda shitty.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|