View Single Post
Old 08.28.2008, 11:29 AM   #3158
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
never got around to victor hugo

what's he write?

I am not a big fiction reader. I like reading for learning, like studying on my own time.

les miserables (not the musical!), the hunchback of notre dame, the last day of a condemned man, etc. i mean he was super-prolific and wrote a ton of books. he was also a great poet, and a political figure of his time. he was in fact the most celebrated poet of the XIX century-- today we look at other people who were more obscure then but who are more relevant to our time, but in his day, victor hugo was king of cats.

he's buried in the panthéon in paris-- the great burial place of national heroes.

nevertheless, he used to fondle his granddaughters asses and call them my little something or another.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|