View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 11:52 PM   #64
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Is that to me? I love you too buddy

Fuck I've changed. Death has taken a serious toll on me and this will too. I probably sound sappy and sentimental as shit but I've had a hell of a time on this board with you crazy fucks and I really do love and care about each of you

Fuck I'm crying again

yes'm, and although not a great Facebook participant, I've kept up with you and know that it's been hard losing your friend. I hope that scattering his ashes brought you closure. I think you are a wonderfully talented young lady and it gladdens me to read that you are doing better within your own personal life these days. keep at the piano, and take it places.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|