View Single Post
Old 10.01.2011, 09:19 PM   #15306
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle
Bloodsucking freaks?? Didn't know that one was a troma :P
or maybe that one is just distributed as you mentioned ?

But yeah, Terror-firmer is awesome.
And oh, a fun thing about Tromeo and Juliet, Merle Allin (brother of GG) is in that movie in the background during a police-station scene, hehe.

Bloodsucking Freaks is just distributed. Originally it had a different title. Lloyd just picked up Joel M Reed's flick and retitled it for later release. Still. A must own. I prefer it to Wizard Of Gore personally. It's a total ripoff, but I fucking love it. Wizard of Gore doesn't have Ralphus.

BTW, the remake of Wizard of Gore is fucking great. You guys see that? With teh suicide girls and Crispin Glover and that dude from Rules of Attraction? Actually a great remake. They really got the movie. Awesome flcik.

Terror Firmer is amazing. Probably my favorite Troma movie. It's basiclly the "so yr new to Troma eh? Well THIS is Troma" movie. Get the unrated one.